Our resort is perfectly situated to allow easy access to all that the Garden Route has to offer. Travelling east, we’re a 30 minutes drive from the Storms River Mouth and just over 2 hour’s drive from Port Elizabeth. Going west, we’re less than an hour’s drive from George, passing Knysna (20 mins), Sedgefield and Wilderness along the way.
Visit the nearby Keurbooms Nature Reserve where you can take a boat upstream for some water-skiing, fishing or even birdwatching and sundowners. With our 6 Blue Flag Beaches, world class hikes and mountain bike trails, you might find yourself spending all your time in Plett!
WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE
- Lookout Beach for walking, swimming and looking for Pansy Shells
- Boating, sailing, windsurfing and stand-up paddle boarding
- Water-skiing (upstream in demarcated area)
- Excellent fishing and birdwatching
- Market Square shopping mall (Pick ‘n Pay, Woolworths, Checkers and other shops)
- Goose Valley Golf Course
- Old Nick Village