CAMPING IN PLETT
For 11 months of the year you can choose almost any site to meet your needs, although in peak season bookings are essential to secure a spot. Click here for December bookings. All of the sites are grassed, with electrical plug points and modern ablution facilities nearby.
Fresh water taps are spread among the sites and there are a number of free-standing braai’s available. Whether you are using a caravan or motor home or simply camping in a tent, we guarantee you will enjoy your stay with us!
WHAT WE OFFER
On entering the resort you will immediately notice that we pride ourselves on our reputation for well-maintained facilities and friendly service. During recent years we have upgraded a number of the facilities within the park and we are confident that we now offer one of the best caravan and camping resorts along the Garden Route.
FACILITIES IN THE PARK
- Plenty of neatly grassed sites, shady or sunny
- 15 amp electrical points at all sites
- Fresh water points
- Modern ablutions with hot and cold water
- Hairdryer plugs
- Washing up scullery for dishes
- Token-operated laundry facilities
- Washing lines
- Limited number of free-standing braai’s (without grids)
- Children’s playpark
- Tennis courts
- Canoe and boat hire
- Boat launching by park staff excluding weekends
Marley Storage (044 533 1879)
Van Care (044 534 8750)